And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet, knowing how way leads onto way I doubted if I should ever come back I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence Two roads diverged in a wood And I took the one less traveled by And that has made all the difference
3 Comments:
Hey Margaret!
Just wanted to say again how proud I am of you and your pursuit of your dreams and inspirations. I am afraid sometimes that this world just isnt big enough for your big heart and big dreams - you may have to go into space exploration next! Miss ya and glad to hear your doing well!
Your bud,
Christina
Did you make it to the beach this weekend? How was the road trip? Send more pictures when you can.
Alan
looks like you got a pretty cool bunch of friends , hope your having fun! emily
i am soo proud of you !!
miss u n love you lots !
Post a Comment
<< Home