Wednesday, August 10, 2005
About Me
- Name: Margaret & John
- Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Previous Posts
- Off the hook Japanese bathroom. I am waiting for t...
- These are pics of my house from the road, from the...
- Looking into my house from my front door.
- This picture is of my front door. You have to turn...
- My gigantic shower and small tub. The shower room ...
- Kitchen with rice cooker and all. Please notice no...
- Other side of my living room. My cool pillows are ...
- View of my closed in porch where I hang clothes. I...
- Here are some of my new friends! From left to writ...
- Yazu-cho



2 Comments:
Looks great! I call the second bedroom when I come to visit.
Hello cousin! Your house looks really nice and big. Hope you are adjusting and enjoying yourself. -- Sean, Al & Lily
Post a Comment
<< Home