elementary school





This is why I love Japan. The little kids! Some times I think they are going to have a heart attack when they see me because they get so excited. They bring me so much joy; I often want to cry. I wish my visits with them weren't so rushed, but whenever I am having a bad day or upset with the teachers all I have to do is walk into their classroom or see one of them on the street and their little faces light up and all is at peace in their excitment and innoncence.
Please notice the heaters and how cold they seem to be. NO HEAT in the gym. It does drive me nuts because from time to time a little one will be running around with no socks and shoes on because they forgot their indoor shoes at home. This was a harvest festival I went to at lunch time today. You can see a man grinding rice to make rice cakes. I wouldn't say the Japanese rice cake is bad, it's just not for me, I am not used to it. I actually find it like glue to eat. They made grind the rice and I almost broke the woman's hand because the thing was so heavy!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home