Sunday, October 16, 2005
About Me
- Name: Margaret & John
- Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet, knowing how way leads onto way I doubted if I should ever come back I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence Two roads diverged in a wood And I took the one less traveled by And that has made all the difference
4 Comments:
That place looks beautiful! Glad to hear you are able to travel a decent amount. Miss you, Kate
Hey-All that traveling sounds exciting ...Was it claustrophobic in the capsule? What was the speech contest about? Nice catching up w/ you
Ani
Hi! Thanks! I didn't like the capsules, not really claustrophopic just uncomfortable! The speech contest was for middle schoolers to compete either preforming a memorized English piece or an essay that they had written.
How far is Kobe from you. Alan
Post a Comment
<< Home